SEW FANTASTIC has offered my lucky readers a chance to win a new mini shopper!
I think you saw my original post about the mini shopper HERE, and the second follow up drooling post HERE and I have entered to win one everywhere because I wanted one so bad! Terri was nice enough to offer me a mini shopper and zipper pouch for free and I snagged that chance.
My mini shopper is fantastic, it goes with me in my giant diaper bag, because of the cute damask pattern you can find it easily in there and it holds coupons and other important things, in the pocket on the left and my notepad grocery shopping list on the right, with the pocket for a pen it's perfect to cross things off the list as your going up and down the isles and I just have no idea how I shopped before this makes me life so much easier!!
The zippered pouch I got I use for my dd's hair stuff not bows of course, just elastics, comb, detangler spray etc.. it has been awesome to take on our weekend road trips.. :)
Since I got my stuff I noticed that Terri has added new things to her shop:
NEW MINI SHOPPER with a new design- "it has an extra layer or interfacing to make it more structured and stiff but still has the fleece to make it soft. The pen pocket is now pleated to better fit the pen without bunching the fabric and the signature angle pocket from our carryall clutch has been added to make a total of 4 pockets." She is phasing out the OLD mini shoppers with the all NEW mini shoppers so be careful to decide which style you want when purchasing!
my newest item on my WANT list
Key Candy- which I have been hunting down
Everything she makes is awesome and it all is so tempting! I have had a really good experience with her customer service and she has been a nice friendly Etsy friend to have. Thanks Terri for everything.
Check out these cute crayon rolls! Perfect for stuffing an Easter Basket
Terri has also been sweet enough to offer a 15% off coupon for my readers yeah!!!!!!
The Discount code is: THEMARCHBUZZ
AND If I get 10 people to purchase something using that code then I she offered me a discount off MY next purchase which will be: (the carryall clutch, the key candy and another zippered pouch!) PLEASE let me know if you use the code I would love to track this and get myself a reward too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now let's wipe off that drool off your chin and enter to win shall we?
Now if you want to enter to win this AMAZING giveaway all you have to do is this:
Please Visit the SEW FANTASTIC Etsy shop and tell me want other item you would want, INCLUDE a link, or it won't count. (this proves you really did this step and I WILL erase entries that do not include a link!)
**you must complete the above MANDATORY entry for any of the option entries below to count**
For extra entries do any or all of the following: and leave a separate comment for each
- Follow my blog publicly or tell me that you already do Or sign up for my email subscription (worth 1 point each)
- Purchase something from SEW FANTASTIC and tell me about it (these will be confirmed)
- Check Sew Fantastic out on Facebook and become a fan
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway(leave me a link- or it won't be counted) Daily tweets are allowed- limited to once a day.
- Put my button on your blog, and leave a link so I can go verify it.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (gets 5 extra entries- and is only applicable if you have 20 followers or more) (leave 5 seperate comments)
- -- if you don't have a blog feel free to email as many people as you can including a link to the giveaway here and cc The_royalfamily@msn.com and depending on how many people you invite i'll award extra entries!
- Follow SEW FANTASTIC on TWITTER
- Follow the Sew Fantastic Blog
- Become a FACEBOOK fan of The Buzz /
- Link this giveaway somewhere and come back leaving me a link to where you left it and I will give you an extra entry for each location.
Disclaimer: I received a mini shopper and a zippered pouch to review and blog for you, the opinion stated is that of my own, and no other compensation was exchanged.