So because I am working for a group of fantastic foodie bloggers on From Blah to Ta-Daa , we all had the chance to test and review some items from Curious Chef.
**and we each get to give some away!!!**
I was super excited and so was lovebug because she LOVES to help me cook "cook EEN" as she says.
We were sent the following to test and review:
- Kitchen Timer
- Nylon Frosting Spreader
- Veggetable Scrubber
- Non Stick Rolling Pin
I laughed so hard, I had know idea she knew what a rolling pin was... and the "clock" and "brush" was just silly. She was super excited, then I showed her the bubble wrap LOL That was entertaining for a while.
We love the kitchen timer, we always use the oven for a timer and always use a second timer... Lovebug loves useing the timer and knowing when to run back into the kitchen to continue to help mom with the "COOK EEN"
Again lovebug was a huge hit with the frosting spreader, we use it on bread and butter, or frosting or anything else that has "sauce" (she says) to spread, it was completely managable with her little two year old hands, it has no SHARP edges so it is safe for her to use without me feeling like she could hurt herself, and she really loves using it because she knows it's her very own!
This is by far our favorite product!!!!!!! by far because we have seriously used it like EVERY single day. We FIND things for her to scrub just to include her in the cooking. Lovebug has scrubbed, potatoes, carrots, broccolli, lemons, strawberries, & a banana... yes we understand bananas don't need to be scrubbed but if it keeps the 2 yr old happy you just DO IT!
In Fact she even scrubbed the cutting board after I was done using it to cut carrots LOL
Non Stick Rolling Pin:
We had a lot of fun with the rolling pin, it didn't stick at all, it was fun to see her go to town with it back and forth and stretch out my dough and make it all oblong since she could only back and forth one direction LOL It will require a bit more practice, but to help cooking it was fantastic!!! If the recipe I used hadn't had so many steps and if I wasn't cooking for 14 people who were waiting on me because of some car trouble then I would have continued to show her how to switch directions and do it evenly.... but life happens and it doesn't always happen the way we want.
I have this cute lemon shaped cutting board up for grabs.
Retail value: $8.99
To enter to win this giveaway all you have to do is this:
Please Visit the Curious Chef website and tell me want other item you would want, or something you found out about the company.
**you must complete the above MANDATORY entry for any of the option entries below to count**
For extra entries do any or all of the following: and leave a separate comment for each
- Follow my blog publicly or tell me that you already do Or sign up for my email subscription (worth 1 point each)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway(leave me a link- or it won't be counted) Daily tweets are allowed- limited to once a day.
- Put my button on your blog, and leave a link so I can go verify it.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (gets 5 extra entries- and is only applicable if you have 20 followers or more) (leave 5 seperate comments)
- Become a FACEBOOK fan of The Buzz /
- Link this giveaway somewhere and come back leaving me a link to where you left it and I will give you an extra entry for each location.
- Go enter to win over at: Getting all my ducks in a row, Life in the Bat Cave, Money Saving maine-iac, sweet somethings, or life as a CEO and then come leave me a comment telling me you entered their Curious Chef giveaways for an EXTRA entry each.
Disclaimer: I received the 4 items mentioned above to test and review on this blog. The opinion stated is that of my own, and no other compansation was exchanged.