I ordered the Skin Exfoliator to try this time, from Tropical Traditions, and I was hoping for something I could use on my face... I have dry skin that makes my makeup look like it's falling off my face. LOL
When I got the skin exfoliator it was defiantly NOT intended for face use, so I used it on my elbows and feet... the tough roughest spots on my body, it was a lot of fun to use, it smelled wonderful, and it really moisturizes while exfoliating those areas. I would buy again, and I would use as a nail technician on a pedicure as well. :)
Thanks to Tropical traditions I had this item to test and review for you, as well as giving one away to you to try!!!
To enter to win this awesome giveaway all you have to do is this:
Please Visit the Tropical Traditions and tell me what other item you would want to try from the entire website!
**you must complete the above MANDATORY entry for any of the option entries below to count**
For extra entries do any or all of the following: and leave a separate comment for each
- Follow my blog publicly or tell me that you already do Or sign up for my email subscription (worth 1 point each)
- Post my button on your blog and leave a link to where I can go verify it.
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway(leave me a link- or it won't be counted) Daily tweets are allowed- limited to once a day.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (gets 5 extra entries- and is only applicable if you have 20 followers or more) (leave 5 seperate comments-- no blog, no worries email 10 people or more and cc firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Become a FACEBOOK fan of The Buzz /
Disclaimer: I received a full size Jar of the Skin exfoliator to test and review for you, the opinion stated is that of my own, and no other compansation was exchanged.