New Giveaway from Ally's Attic Crafts!!!
(seriously I want all of her items every single one of them for myself.. and if you think i'm kidding I'M not!!)
Allison is a very friendly Etsy seller that actually used to live in my hometown until she recently just moved out of state, and shares my passion for painting wooden crafts! So we had a fun time talking and becoming Etsy buddies!
Allison has offered up this ADORABLE "winter" block set to one SUPER LUCKY READER!!!
This is a great set of 6 blocks and one chunky snowman pile up. They range in size from 5.5" x 3.5" to 3" x 3", the whole set in length is around 20" Each block has been sanded and stained, then decoupaged with coordinating boutique scrapbook paper, then inked for that rustic look. Then white vinyl lettering has been applied that spells out Winter. A glittery snowball/snowman pileup finishes off the set. This set would look adorable on a shelf or front display table.
Scrapbook paper may differ slightly depending upon availability.
To enter to win: you MUST first go check out Ally's Attic Crafts and tell me which item you love the most!
**leave a comment for each extra entry!**
- Follow my blog publicly on google friend connect
- sign up for my EMAILS
- Post my button on your blog and then link me to it.
- Blog about this contest (must have at least 10followers) (3 entries)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this including @the_royalfamily in your tweet **daily tweets are allowed for additional entries**
- Become a fan of mine on FB and comment on the page
- Check out Allisons website HERE and tell me one thing you see up for sale that is not in her Etsy shop! (or just your favorite item from there!)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook and link me to it.
- Enter this into any giveaway linky and tell me where you left it (worth 2 points each place)
- Join my Black Wednesday Sales group HERE, or if you don't own a shop then blog or twitter about it for me and link me to it. (3 points each)
Little Print: this contest is open to us residents only and ends on Wednesday Nov. 18th. All winners will be contacted and if they don't reply within 24hrs a new winner will be drawn