WOW, I am having a pretty good week first my SITS day where I got over 300comments... don't worry i'm STILL working on replying to all of you... then I get 4 bow orders... yeah *clapping* then I get these wonderful bloggy awards!! (I feel so loved)
p.s. I am up to 193 followers shouldn't we do something special when we hit 200?
Thanks to Mellisa at getting all my ducks in a row for passing these awards onto me!!!
Here are the rules that must be followed upon receiving this award:
- Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award
- Share 10 honest things about myself
- Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and or design, or those who have encouraged me.
- Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
- I don't match my socks on purpose. I do laundry and match up the same SIZE socks but different pattern or color on purpose. I have done this for SO long that I really don't remember why I have been doing it. I know that Punky Bruister did it on tv... maybe that's why. Don't worry ankle socks are always matched short little white ones with tenny shoes this is my only exception.
- I hate unloading the dishes, taking out the garbage and sweeping the floor. So much that they are hubs assigned chores.... since he was slacking and didn't keep up on the work, I do all but the garbage... I do help with the garbage somedays I even do the whole thing alone but I HATE HATE HATE it garbage is gross and gross = mans job. Isn't changing two poopie diapers gross enough of a job? Oh... another thing! I actually got a dyson- and one of the reasons was so I wouldn't have to sweep EVER again!
- I am the mean one in the family. LOL and by this I mean that I have to be the one to call and tell people about bad food from their restraunt, or call the cell phone co to find out why our bill is 300 dollars and TELL them they WILL fix it for me. Etc. I really don't mind I can be stern as long as you tick me off first. LOL
- I like to be the funny one... I don't know that this actually shows too much through the blog, I will work on that, but I remember back in the days when I would get all my friends just laughing until they pee'd their pants. Literally I remember this one time we were outside and one of my friends laughed so hard she squatted and pee'd right there in her pants. LOL makes me smile just thinking about it.
- I really don't like attention.. this might contradict the statement above... however, It's true. I like Hubs to help the kids open presents and other things So I can be hidden behind the camera and the focus isn't on me.
- Honest- so here goes. OK, one thing I HATE about myself is that when a plan or good idea comes up I think sounds fun, I am all about it. Then when the time comes I get all nervous and chicken out and want to (and often do) make a reason or excuse not to participate. Then I am mad the rest of that day because i'm a chicken. (like going dancing or out to a club or things like that that include attention and bravery)
- I do NOT like change... I know a lot of us don't but seriously I cry and try to resist change. I am happy in my little bubble and like to keep it that way.
- I am an organization FREAK.. LOVE LOVE LOVE to organize and feel so good when things are organized. Just see here I didn't say that my house is always organized. What I am saying is that I would love to just sit and organize a closet or shelf one at a time for hours... that would be great. I got a label maker so now I can even label everything! **I should start my tidy tuesdays posts again**
- My room is always messy. I try to keep up with the house work and some days are better than others. My bedroom is another story- just ask my family- It is the hardest room for me to keep tidy. The laundry is never done and invades my space then I get tired of doing it and it piles up.. yeah sometimes I get dressed out of a pile of unfolded laundry. I hate it because the room is so nice all clean and tidy BUT it's seriously a challenge for me.
- I am trying to come up with theme week for me to put up a mclinky I have lots of ideas but I can't decide... so I guess # 10 should be HOW VERY INDECISIVE I AM. *watch for a post about my ideas so you can all vote*
AND THE AWARD GOES TO..........
- Blessed Quiver
- Controlling my Chaos
- Crafting chicks
- Everyday Economy
- Infertile Myrtle
- Mama Dweeb
- Blessed Quiver
- the Grocery Girls
- The poor college students guide to raising a baby
- too many hats
- Just add Walter