I just got this lovely award from Josie over at "The Poor College Students Guide To Raising A Baby Cheap" She has a few theme days I should join in on, and she often posts tutorials, Crunchy Tuesdays and asks interesting questions to get you thinking.
Here are the rules of this award:
- This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming.
- These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
- They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
- Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
- Please give more attention to these writers.
- Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
- I will pass this award to some of my bloggy friends that I find exceedingly charming...
I have chosen to pass this award to:
- Christina @ A day in the life
- Michelle @ Blessed Quiver
- Mandy @ Mandy's life after 30
- Alexis @ Running away? I'll help you pack.
- Debbie @ Cranberry Fries
- Denise @ There's always room for one more
Thanks for this bloggy award Josie, It's so much fun to post this and pass it on. Thanks for reading my blog you loyal readers, I love your comments and over want more!
Don't forget to enter my giveaways going on today there is an overlap and you have TWO to enter! Plus a TON more to come!
Please check out my post here to tell me what you want to win, so I can get some items to giveaway that you've been wanting!!!! And If any of you want to be a sponsor let me know!