Last week I got my bzz kit for Covergirls outlast lipstain, I blogged about it HERE.
I finally got a chance to try it out and did some
pictures to share!
It was Teasing blush 415 that I tried, and I didn't think it was bad, but it wasn't as good as my Mary Kay pink Shimmer... Which is my reg. lipstick. I thought it went on smoothly, it was light weight I did forget I was even wearing it, not sticky or anything I didn't notice the smell or taste that some readers have mentioned... Overall I would try a different shade maybe once my MK is gone, the price is around half the price of the MK which is a plus for a frugal mom like myself... But I don't think I could wear this shade on a everyday basis.
I did try a few things to see how it stacked up against what the product literature said.
- non-transferable- I rubbed my finger over it a moment after applying and I had a pink finger :(
- non-transferable- I kissed hubs and he had NO trace of lipstick
- Marker tip- I thought this was an GREAT idea to apply lipstick, I also noticed I could layer the color to make it darker... which I didnt' want.
- Water based so not suppose to dry out your lips- I followed directions and using chapstick over the top anyway, it was nice and moist and didn't feel dry later on.
- Packaged and displayed for simple, accurate shade matching- Agree that my bottle matches the color on my lips
- Lasting color- It was on for hours, but I didn't time it for how many hours.