So you may have seen the review I did for Tropical Traditions HERE for their coconut oil, which I still use all the time... And now I have had a chance to test out their OXGYEN bleach cleaner and I am just as impressed.
I have a lot of hard stains when it comes to my laundry, with a little one who has an occassional explosive diaper, to the potty training toddler, we have lots of yucky messes when it comes to laundry... that that doesn't even cover the baby foods and food fights that they two get into. OH, and just for good measure add a hubs that plays in the RED dirt all year round and try to get those socks white again!!!
Yes it's true laundry is one of my greatest woes... In Fact I grabbed one of hubs work pants and a a onesie the baby had an exploding diaper on and tested out the Oxygen Bleach on them both and both came out BRAND new looking no sign of stains at all... That's what I like to see!
In the past I have been known to use my fair share OXYGEN cleaner... you know the brand, the expensive little stuff that comes in a blue, red and yellow box... Well I have come to accept it as part of the family since I have so many tough stains to get out, BUT now that I have tried the Tropical Traditions OXGYEN bleach I am sold... it's all natural and it's from a company I know and trust, plus it comes in a airtight lid so no more accidently leaving the box open to find your laundry powder in a giant rock!
Tropical Traditions is offering my lucky readers a chance to win their very own bottle of OXYGEN Bleach...
To enter to win this awesome giveaway all you have to do is this:
Please Visit the Tropical Traditions and tell me what other way besides laundry can you use this OXYGEN Bleach....
**you must complete the above MANDATORY entry for any of the option entries below to count**
For extra entries do any or all of the following: and leave a separate comment for each
- Follow my blog publicly or tell me that you already do Or sign up for my email subscription (worth 1 point each)
- Post my button on your blog and leave a link to where I can go verify it.
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway(leave me a link- or it won't be counted) Daily tweets are allowed- limited to once a day.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (gets 5 extra entries- and is only applicable if you have 20 followers or more) (leave 5 seperate comments-- no blog, no worries email 10 people or more and cc email@example.com)
- Become a FACEBOOK fan of The Buzz /
Disclaimer: I received a full size bottle of OXGYEN bleach to test and review for you, the opinion stated is that of my own, and no other compansation was exchanged.