Click HERE to join us!
10 things I cannot live without: (not in any particular order)
- DVR seriously!?!?! Who has time to watch anything without a DVR. I have to record everything and watch when kids are in bed, AND without commercials.
- The internet: ok, no joke I live in a small city 2-4hours from all family so without the internet I would die. I blog on my family blog to stay in contact with everyone, plus I convert it into a blog book for scrapbooking purposes, and this blog makes me feel like i'm doing something, it also is great for unstressing - playing online games like FARMTOWN, RESTRUANT CITY, WINSTER ETC...
- Family... (and friends that are considered family) all of them, my immediate family, my in laws, my extended family ... family makes me who I am today and is my support system which I learn so often I NEED a support system, especially with kiddos.
- Water: I know, I know, I know... you think i'm crazy but seriously I down some large quantities of water these days and I love water... :) Always have water to go with me in the car and to take this further, I love swimming, and I love playing outside in the water in the heat, and I love baths, and bathing my kids, and what would we do without water?
- My phone/texting: again, keeping me in contact with the world, and texting when bored, or sick or whatever... especially when I am sick and cant sit at the computer the phone is portable and can go everywhere with me. :) Plus what would I do with a flat tire and no cell phone. LOL (no seriously!)
- My car: Driving seriously calms me down... spending time in the car with windows down and music on (something I can sing to) is the best! Plus without a car I would be stuck in this small town and not have the option to drive an hour to civilation to SHOP
- My pillow I would save my pillow from a burning building. enough said.
- AC I am a baby and I also get really crabby if I am hot so without AC no one would like me. LOL
- Flip Flops: I don't wear shoes... I do if I have to or if they match an outfit perfectly and i'm willing to wear something uncomfy, (for beauty you know) BUT I live barefoot and have to just have flipflops for trips out of the house.
- on a personal note: Currently I could not live without a nipple shield. Breastfeeding mothers might understand this one.
Plus don't forget to enter my giveaway HERE, and make sure you get my extra entries for voting for the cutest baby and kid contest and picking my girls! :)