Choose a prompt, post it on your blog, and go to Mama Kat's and sign Mr. Linky. For good comment karma try to comment on the three blogs above your name!!
1.) What will you be doing now that the kids are back in school? Ah, but my kids aren't in school... life is the same for me.
2.) Things I have learned from my toddler.
3.) What would you put in your favorite things giveaway? I think this was answered in my birthday list HERE
4.) Hi, my name is ______ and I am a _______. Brandy and I am a bargain shopper.. I could talk on this all day
5.) If these walls could talk... I wouldn't ever have silence, I would get sick of being laughed at.
This week alone my toddler has taught me a LOT. She is growing up too fast... let me just tell you a few stories of what she has delighted me with this week
- I told her I had an ouchie because I had a headache... and that I needed medicine... - she brought me Desitin and said "medicine"
- She wanted her bum changed so I told her to go grab a diaper and wipes so I could change her... and SHE DID... *this is handy to know*
- Yesterday I went in to get her from her nap, she was talking and screaming etc... I went in and she was under the covers completely and I thought she had fallen back asleep, so I decided to quietly climb in with her and cuddle to wake her from a LONG nap... and when I pulled the covers off her head I heard giggling and then "peek a boo"
2. Crayons when left out are free game and can color on ANYTHING
3. Juice can fill up a tummy and ruin dinner plans
4. When mom is on the phone its time to need her attention
5. anything in a shopping cart is ours to eat, even before we have paid for it.
6. "hu"= hugs will help when mom is mad at me
7. the couch is her space and if I dare sit down she will pretend I am not there and sit or bounce on me.
8. Shoes are a necessity! no need to match or wear ones that fit, any will do.
9. Apples peels are CUCKA.
10. not to say "baby" unless I want to have my pregnant belly shown to the world.
Won't you join me?