Today's giveaway is great for all you planning a birthday party soon.. Corrie from Coconeenies is offering a Happy Birthday Banner that comes with a nifty acid free box for storage after your party, AND a matching set of cupcake picks!!!!
More about the COCONEENIES Etsy shop:
CocoNeenies specializes in quality, handcrafted paper goods. I use only high-quality papers and adhesives that are both acid and lignin free. The colors won't fade, so save your banner for use in the future and put an invitation or cupcake pick aside for your scrapbook pages.
So, what are coconeenies? When my daughter was about 2 1/2, she was "cooking" in her kitchen. I asked "what are you making"? She simply replied, "coconeenies". Intrigued, I asked "what's a coconeenie"? Clearly annoyed by the interruption; she put her hands on her hips, rolled her eyes, and announced "it's a coconeenie". I still don't know what a coconeenies are, but it makes for a great name.
Need paper goods created for your party theme? Convo me- Custom orders are always welcome.
Remember to recycle or compost your paper!
More about the seller:
Hi, my name is Corrie and I have been playing with paper nearly my entire life. I did take a break and get married ten years ago and have two great kids. I have a quirky sometimes twisted sense of humor that comes in handy with a husband and kids.
I enjoy crafting all things P*A*P*E*R and have ideas constantly swirling around my head. I am always itching to create something "new", but I think all of my creations have a classic and often retro feel.
I love love love mid century modern furnishings and am often inspired by them. I like that they remain relevant today and are still really hip and cool. My husband jokes that I was born about 70 years too late, but I don't take offense. I tell him I'm a classic, too.
Thanks for visiting!
To Enter to win this giveaway:
1. you MUST go to the Coconeenies shop and then leave a comment telling me what you would want if you could get anything from her shop! (BE SPECIFIC)
Then if you want extra entries do any of the following: and leave a seperate comment for each.
- Follow my blog publicly
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway(leave me a link or be sure to include @the_royalfamily in your tweet *that sends a direct link to me via Twitter*)
- put my button on your blog.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me a link (gets 3 extra entries)
- Purchase something from Coconeenies (these will be confirmed)
- Check out my new "Madejust4you" Blog and tell me your thoughts on my makeover, or an idea for my grand opening sale, or become a follower, put that button on your site, or join the FB fans. *this entry is purely selfish* 1 extra entry- but feel free to do them all!